FINAL BRACKETS UP!
NA Upper Division: http://challonge.com/tltls1u
NA Lower Division: http://challonge.com/tltls1l
EU Division : Finals cancelled due to lack of scores being reported. Sorry for all teams who were looking forward to it.
Upper League Division A
|eXe Dragoon ||0-2||4-9||5|
|Convergence Gaming Acedemy||1-2||5-10||3|
| Team must Be nice||0-3||5-15||6|
| Impressive Play||4-1||19-15||2|
Upper League Division B
|xO Gaming A Team||1-2||10-11||4|
Upper League Division C
|Zero Limits Gaming||1-2||7-12||5|
|Team Element Gaming||0-3||0-15||6|
Upper League Division D
|Hugs and Kisses||2-2||13-12||4|
|Future Talent Art Control Team||4-1||19-13||2|
| Soviet Gaming A||2-1||11-12||3|
Lower League Division A
| The Legion's TDS||2-1||13-6||2|
|League of Extraordinary Gamers||2-1||14-9||1|
Lower League Division B
|xO Gaming B Team||2-1||10-10||3|
|Soviet Gaming B||2-1||13-8||1|
|Disciples of Farfour||0-0||0-0||T3|
| Team Infused||0-0||0-0||T3|
1) Each match will be a Bo9 Team Kill match similar to GSTL and IPL Team Arena.
2) Each match is to be played at the scheduled time unless a rescheduling is agreed upon by both teams. In either case, all replays must be emailed to email@example.com and include the score of the series. If the match is to be rescheduled, it must be played and replays submitted before the scheduled time. Additionally if the match is rescheduled, I must be informed at least 24 hours before the match is scheduled.
3) The top 2 teams from each NA group and top 4 from the EU group advance to a final for their division.
4) The first player for each team for a match must be choosen and submitted before the match is played.
5) After each game the losing team chooses both their next player. After learning the new opponents race the player who won the previous game may veteo one of the remaining maps. The incoming player then selects the map to be played on. No map may be played more than once a match.
6) Rosters for the first each team must bew submitted to BosskOnASegway1@gmail.com by January 21st. Any additions to a teams roster must be submitted a week before the added players can play(Expection: When allowed by opposing team)
7) A player can play for no more than 1 team throughout the entirity for season.
8) Only rostered players for the playing teams, team managers and approved league casters may observe games.
9) There is to be no outside chatting by the players and no forms of stream cheating will be tolerated. Any charges of stream cheating or other forms of cheating will be investigated and dealt with on a case by case basis. Additionally, any repeated unfounded of cheating may be punished as well.
10) All players and managers are expected to maintain a sporting and civil attitude throughout the entirety of the event.
11) Other rules may be added and common sense should previal. This is meant to be a fun league so let's keep it fun.
12) All players must be set to busy when playing (NEW RULE)